Detalhes do anúncio
Embedded Linux Audio Engineer(M/F):Eurofirms Talent, Lda
Descrição do emprego:
Embedded Linux Audio Engineer(M/F)ID:
. Eurofirms Talent, Lda
País da Emprego:
. Informática e Tecnologias
. Informação exclusiva JobMatch
Descrição da EmpresaFor 25 years, Eurofirms has consolidated a unique model for providing services of temporary work, personal selection and human resources consulting, based in three key pillars: people, innovation and excellence in our service.
We are specialized in the selection of specific profiles, technicians, executive management and middle management for companies in different sectors. Our goal is to adjust the profile of the candidates with the characteristics of the job, the future potential of the employee and the aspects to improve in the medium and long term.
We carry out a process adapted to the expectations of each client, applying different selection tools best suited for each job and type of organization.
Descrição do anúncio :Eurofirms is a human resources company that is managed by values and focused on people, acting within a framework of transparency, responsibility and respect. The constant technological innovation, together with commitment and dedication, enabled us to position ourselves as a leading Human Resources Company.
In order to satisfy the needs of a company operating in a startup, we intend to select a "Embedded Linux Audio Engineer(M/F)".
- Develop and support Audio-over-IP distribution systems;
- Join Barix / CCode, a globally recognized technology provider in the Audio over IP space;
- Barix AG / CCode is looking for a Linux Audio Engineer to work in our offices located in Aveiro. We are looking for someone with experience in the audio processing field, preferably in Linux embedded devices;
- Together with a team of professional and talented colleagues you will have the opportunity to shape your job and contribute developing BARIX solutions that are used in multiple applications around the world;
- As a Barix / CCode employee, YOU are the key to our success. Come join our dynamic ninternational team and be a part of our exciting business. We offer a stimulating and challenging job in our small agile company with truly international reach.
• Development of Audio-over-IP distribution systems;
• Integration of audio codecs in embedded Linux software applications;
• Benchmarking of analog and digital audio characteristics;
• Support internal and external development teams in debugging solutions.
Professional Qualifications Required to Succeed:
• University degree in computer science, telecommunications or electrical engineering;
• Proficient skills in integration of HW and SW solutions;
• Capability to understand complex systems;
• Ability to read HW design schematics and PCB layouts;
• Bootloader, Linux Kernel and codec driver patching abilities;
• Excellent knowledge of C/C++ programming languages on embedded systems;
• Scripting abilities in Python, bash and ideally LUA;
• Deep understanding of TCP/IP, RTP and SIP protocols;
• Previous experience in audio processing in real-time applications;
• Practical knowledge of encoding and decoding algorithms;
• ALSA framework configuration skills;
• Systematic way of working using planning tools in agile teams (e.g. Jira);
• Familiar with source code management tools (e.g. BitBucket);
• Reliability in technical documentation writing;
• Willingness to adapt to new technologies in an international fast-paced environment;
• Local and remote team-player with good communication skills;
• Fluent in English.
What we offer:
• High level of independence and responsibility in a small agile technology company;
• Exposure to a truly international business with relationships and clients around the world;
• A multi-cultural team of motivated workers;
• A successful technology company that is in existence for over 15 years.