Detalhes do anúncio
Mobile IoT Web Software Engineer (M/F) - Aveiro:Eurofirms Talent, Lda
Descrição do emprego:
Mobile IoT Web Software Engineer (M/F) - AveiroID:
. Eurofirms Talent, Lda
País da Emprego:
. Informática e Tecnologias
. Informação exclusiva JobMatch
Descrição da EmpresaFor 25 years, Eurofirms has consolidated a unique model for providing services of temporary work, personal selection and human resources consulting, based in three key pillars: people, innovation and excellence in our service.
We are specialized in the selection of specific profiles, technicians, executive management and middle management for companies in different sectors. Our goal is to adjust the profile of the candidates with the characteristics of the job, the future potential of the employee and the aspects to improve in the medium and long term.
We carry out a process adapted to the expectations of each client, applying different selection tools best suited for each job and type of organization.
Descrição do anúncio :Eurofirms is a human resources company that is managed by values and focused on people, acting within a framework of transparency, responsibility and respect.
The constant technological innovation, together with commitment and dedication, enabled us to position ourselves as a leading Human Resources Company.
In order to satisfy the needs of a company located in Aveiro, we intend to select a Mobile IoT Web Software Engineer.
• Development of Audio-over-IP distribution systems
• IoT management systems for embedded Linux software applications
• WebUI implementation in embedded Linux devices
• Development of mobile applications
• Support internal and external development teams in debugging solutions
• University degree in computer science, telecommunications or electrical
• Capability to understand complex systems
• Proficient skills in integration of IoT management portals and embedded Linux
• Knowledge of C/C++ programming languages on embedded systems
• Scripting abilities in Python and bash
• Practical experience using WebSocket, MQTT or similar protocols
• Good understanding of Security concepts (PKI, SSL, TLS, Authentication,
• iOS and Android mobile applications development experience
• Systematic way of working using planning tools in agile teams (e.g. Jira)
• Familiar with source code management tools (e.g. BitBucket)
• Reliability in technical documentation writing
• Willingness to adapt to new technologies in an international fast-paced
• Local and remote team-player with good communication skills
• Fluent in English
• High level of independence and responsibility in a small agile technology company
• Exposure to a truly international business with relationships and clients around the world
• A multi-cultural team of motivated workers
• A successful technology company that is in existence for over 15 years