Detalhes do anúncio
Oferta de emprego: plant controller (m/f):Randstad
Descrição do emprego:
detalhes da ofertadata de publicação
. quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2019
. Contabilidade e Auditoria
tipo de emprego
número de referência
. ana amélia pinto santos, randstad portugal
candidate-se agora enviar para um amigo imprimir
oportunidade de empregoRandstad Professionals is a specialized recruitment company for middle and top positions.
Our client is a multinational industrial company that is now looking for a Plant Controller (m/f), to Aveiro.
- Finance degree or Masters degree in Finance;
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience, according to the size of the site;
- Industrial controlling experience and strong accounting knowledge;
- Team management experience and a strong sense of teamwork;
- Business minded;
- Results orientation with strong written and oral communications skills;
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required).
principais responsabilidadesThe role of the Plant Controller is to manage the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimize the plant's financial performance and competitiveness.
The main missions of the role are to:
-Guarantee the accuracy of the accounting and financial information for the plant according to the Group, Business Group and Division policies, including compliance with relevant accounting and tax rules;
- Ensure the budgetary control of the plant;
- Identify and analyse the variances between the forecasted and actual results;
- Determine and ensure the follow-up on raw materials and monitor the margins on goods sold;
-Validate the economic justification of investments and ensure their follow-up;
- Develop plant budgets and associated forecasts, as well as plant reporting in accordance with Group procedures and deadlines;
- Propose and support suggestions when decisions committing the plant are made;
- Participate in the development of action plans and ensure their financial evaluation and follow-up;
- Control the plant's operating cash flow, especially investment cash flow and accounts, receivables, payables and inventories;
- Ensure the management of the dedicated financial team.
- Good opportunity to be involved in a growing and ambitious project.
Informação de contacto:data de publicação:quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2019
empregos:Contabilidade e Auditoria
tipo de emprego:permanentes
número de referência:RP-2019-66542
Informação de contacto:ana amélia pinto santos, randstad portugal