Detalhes do anúncio
Anúncio de emprego: analytical equipment maintenance technician (m/f):Randstad
Descrição do emprego:
detalhes da ofertadata de publicação
. quinta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2018
. lisboa, lisboa, lisboa
. Instalações, Manutenção e Reparação
tipo de emprego
número de referência
. ana nunes, randstad portugal
candidate-se agora enviar para um amigo imprimir
descrição da oportunidadeThe Analytical Equipment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the installation and qualification of new analytical equipments making sure that protocols are followed and cGMP guide lines are respected.
- Install and qualify new analytical equipments making sure that protocols are followed and cGMP guide lines are respected;
- Preserve and maintain plant analytical equipments operational and qualified/calibrated according to preventive maintenance/calibration plan establish on SAP;
- Manage outsource contractor in order to fulfill the preventive maintenance/calibration plan or equipment breakdown repair;
- Ensure analytical equipment down time constant reduction and increase OEE through continuous improvement plan;
- Control the overall cost of analytical equipment maintenance; Appraise area efficiency in human resources as an internal service provider;
- Guarantee that the qualification/calibration internal procedures and techniques are applied and respected, both by internal staff and outsource contractor;
- Guarantee that HSEE rules and practices are respected and lived. Energy waste must be a mindset;
- Guarantee that cGMP rules and procedures are respected within the area.
- Full time position;
- Social benefits and compensations;
- Excelent work environment, focused in quality and science;
- Career development on quimical, pharma and high technology sector.
If you want to apply for this position upload your cv in Randstad Website and register yourself the link below (mandatory process).
- Academic Degree (preferably in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or technical Instrumentation course);
- Minimum of 5 years experience on analytical equipment maintenance;
- Knowledge of qualification/calibration national and international procedures;
- Knowledge of GMP best practice, compliance with ICH Q7 and 21 CFR;
- Good skills in maintenance and problem solving;
- Computing skills at user level (preferably SAP Knowledge);
- Fluent in English (read, written, spoken);
- Team work and enjoy working in a highly competitive and regulated industry.
Informação de contacto:data de publicação:quinta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2018
local:lisboa, lisboa, lisboa
empregos:Instalações, Manutenção e Reparação
tipo de emprego:contratos
número de referência:RP-2017-26252
Informação de contacto:ana nunes, randstad portugal