Detalhes do anúncio
Anúncio de emprego: Network Security Administrator:
Descrição do emprego:
Network Security Administrator (M/F)
Experis IT09.11.2018 | São João da Madeira | Referência: 1967717
Network Security Administrator(m/f)Experis is looking for a Network Security Administrator, for its client that works in the Information Technology, at São João da Madeira.
The role of a Network Security Administrator is to work on daily IT-Security tasks for a worldwide perimeter. He/She shall provide 2nd level support for specific Security systems & applications and work in close cooperation with the IT Security Competence Centers on the definition of new designs and platforms.
The main missions of the role are:
- Managing the whole landscape of the IT Security infrastructure of the company (e.g. Proxies, Firewalls, Internet Access Control, VPN technologies, PKI infrastructure, DLP, Encryption, AV infrastructure, etc…).
- Preparation and implementation of changes;
- Monitoring, investigation, debugging and solving of any security-related issue.
- Be an active member in the IT Security Support chain as the main contact for 1st level (Helpdesk & Monitoring teams and local IT at the sites);
- Work as third level support (Competence Center) designing and implementing new IT Security solutions;
- Documentation of the IT Security systems/infrastructures and processes.
Minimum education level: University Degree in information Tecnology with 3-5 years of experience in the domain.
- Extended Knowledge in IP-networking and routing;
- Extended Knowledge in firewall technologies (a certification is a plus);
- Basic knowledge in virtualization technologies, e.g. ESX/ ESXi;
- Basic knowledge in Windows-based platforms, e.g. Citrix;
- Basic knowledge in monitoring platforms, e.g. Nagios;
- Basic knowledge in installation/configuration/operations of linux-based systems.
Skills and competencies :
- Passion for Networking and Security;
- Highly developed skills in problem solving and investigation of security issues;
- Natural motivation to integrate multidisciplany international IT teams;
- Willingness to develop expertise in the domain of IT Security;
- Autodidactic abilities required;
- Well developed communication skills;
- Good level of English compulsory.
Localização do emprego ::
São João da Madeira
Para enviar a sua candidatura clique aqui.
Informação de contacto: