Detalhes do anúncio
Oferta de emprego: Business Analyst SAP Sd:
Descrição do emprego:
Business Analyst SAP Sd (M/F)
Experis IT09.11.2018 | São João da Madeira | Referência: 1967770
Business Analyst Sap Sd(m/f)Experis is looking for a Business Analyst, for its client that works in the Information Technology, at São João da Madeira.
Essential responsibilities and duties :
The Sales Business Analyst’s role is to support and enrich our client's SAP core model. In addition to that, the Sales Business Analyst is in charge of enriching and implementing new tools around the sales area in order to support the Sales community within our client's environment.
Main Missions and Results:
- Act as internal SAP expert for his/her domain : implementation of the corresponding modules/tools in close cooperation with KU and competence center;
- Support Functional Design Team Leader in developing and enhancing the ERP core system and other applications in the Sales domain;
- Write/maintain functional specifications;
- Support integration activities for data migration, interfaces and data warehouse;
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems / functionalities, and other post-implementation support;
- Review existing business process documentation for applicability and modify as necessary;
- Ensure user training and make sure that tools are correctly used by Sales community;
- Track bug fixing with the competence center or with the editor;
- Meet with decision makers, system owners, and end users to define business and sales requirements and system goals, and identify and resolve system issues;
- Lead and participate in design sessions regarding new functionalities for the purpose of enhancing business processes and information process flow;
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems;
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to peer staff members.
Position desired skill elements :
- Master degree in Engineering or Business School;
- Extensive Experience (4+ years) within SAP in industry environment;
- Customizing experience and EDI knowledge;
- ABAP programming is optional;
- Experience in Sales domain is a plus;
- Experience in project management or project mode;
- Good communication and expression skills in an international environment;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach;
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues;
- Solid written and oral communication skills as well as listening and interpersonal skills;
- This positions requires a level of travelling around 20%;
- Very good level of English compulsory (spoken & written);
- A third language is a plus.
Localização do emprego ::
São João da Madeira
Para enviar a sua candidatura clique aqui.
Informação de contacto: