Detalhes do anúncio
Oferta: Tax Technician – Oporto:
Descrição do emprego:
Tax Technician – Oporto (M/F)
Msearch09.11.2018 | Porto | Referência: 1967789
Our client is a market leader with strong international expansion. In this context of growth, we look for professionals with the following profile:
Tax Technician – Oporto (m/f)
With direct report to the CFO, this person will be responsible for:
- Comply with all tax local rules, as well as timely filling all taxes returns reporting to the Finance and Administration Director the main changes that can have impact in the organization;
- Respond to tax authorities and auditors about all relevant matters in order to ensure tax compliance;
- Support the development of policies, procedures and processes in order to minimize global tax risks;
- Assist in tax account GL analysis, including taxes payable, deferred taxes, tax expense, investment accounts, intercompany interest expense and income, intercompany loan balances, and other tax sensitive accounts with accounting team and subordinates ;
- Research and prepare technical legal reviews in new or revised law in order to make sure that the company is applying the best procedures available;
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules by reviewing and consolidating relevant tax information;
- Coordinate tax audits in order to assure that all legal requirements are accomplished;
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities in order to minimize tax losses and identify tax savings strategies.
- Degree in Accountancy or similar areas;
- Previous experience in similar areas, for a minimum of three years;
- Previous experience in international environment;
- Domain in English is a mandatory field;
- Team work, leadership skills and a multicultural mindset are valuable traits of profile.
Para enviar a sua candidatura clique aqui .
Informação de contacto: