Detalhes do anúncio
Advanced Purchasing Buyer:Grupo Egor
Descrição do emprego:
Advanced Purchasing BuyerID:
. Grupo Egor
País da Emprego:
Descrição do anúncio :COMPANY
Our client is a company within the automotive business with products including wiring harness systems, plug connection and electronic systems.
This professional will have the following responsibilities:
- Overall GPMS Task compliance & deliverables responsibility for Supply Management tasks during the entire project stages; focusing on pre-SOP projects. Regular monitoring and follow up of Supply Management deliverables and it's status during the entire project stages;
- Frequent reporting of Supply Management related tasks by conducting regular project review and functional review meetings. Periodically reporting of project material cost status and achieved cost improvement performance by using the established Supply Management templates and tools. Systematically contribute to the overall achievement of all assigned BU Purchasing KPI's such as Cost Improvement Status;
- Manage and support all assigned OEM RFQ's including all necessary supplier RFQ's as well as GPDB data maintenance activities. Primary Supply Management Interface towards BU Sales and Engineering including regular BU/CSC on site visits. WWS (World Wide Strategy) Support and partially global purchasing coordination in case of YEL responsibility;
- Ensure the compliance with internal and external guidelines and laws in the field of responsibility;
- Ongoing component material cost reduction responsibility for mass-production projects and their profitability enhancement activities together with cross-functional teams in BU.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management or similar;
- Previous experience in the automotive project (preferred);
- 2 to 4 years of experience in purchasing management activities (preferred);
- Experience in project and purchasing leadership in cross-functional assignments (preferred);
- English, spoken and written, for business proficiency;
- Very good computer skills (e.g. Excel).
Embrace the challenge of integrating a company committed to its partners, customers and community, always trying to do better.