Detalhes do anúncio
Oferta de trabalho Web Developer (m/f) Braga (Ref 014-2020):Eurotux
Descrição do emprego:
Oferta de trabalho
Web Developer (m/f) Braga (Ref 014-2020)» Eurotux
» Ref: 7080374
» Informática ( Programação )
Detalhe da Emprego:
Eurotux is an Information Technologies company with an international scope. As part of our growth strategy, we intend to hire a
Web Developer (m/f) Braga
Integration in the Eurotux Group web development team, with main responsibility the development and support of solutions in WordPress, Django and other open source technologies for medium / large sized entities and organizations.
- Integration in web development projects for analysis and implementation of technical tasks.
- Evolution and maintenance of the developed solutions.
- Requirements analysis and code implementation using standards and good practices.
- Critical spirit in analyzing situations and designing the most efficient solution to the problem presented.
- Autonomy in the analysis and implementation of the solution.
- Quality assurance of your own deliveries.
- Cooperation with the rest of the team.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
Dipcode is the Eurotux Group’s web development company, focused on developing tailored solutions for customers in different areas such as banking, public administration or media. Since 2004, has been implementing solutions based on open source technologies, mainly Django for business management systems and WordPress for solutions that require editorial BackOffice.
The Dipcode portfolio includes sites as visao.pt, unibanco.pt, bpiexpressoimobiliario.pt, evotum.uminho.pt, omd.pt, unicre.pt, expensive.pt among many others, including credit and insurance systems. Typically the projects involves integration of Webservices, API development, and Content Migration.
Dipcode’s mission is to design and implement tailored software to the customer’s needs, using high quality standards, contributing positively to the technological strategy of your business.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related areas, (or attendance);
- Sense of responsibility, rigor and autonomy;
- Ability and taste for learning different technologies;
- Ability to problem analysis;
- Solid knowledge of imperative programming / scripting languages (examples: C, Python, PHP);
- Knowledge of HTML5, JS and CSS3;
- Knowledge in Linux;
- Knowledge in Git;
- Knowledge in Django and / or WordPress will be valued.
What we offer
- Wage conditions according to qualifications and experience shown;
- Stability and integration in a dynamic team, in a collaborative environment;
- Possibility of acquiring knowledge and experience in the development of software solutions based on the most representative standards in the area;
- Good career prospects with opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you meet the requirements mentioned and your professional projects are ambitious, take a look at our proposal and analyze the possibility of joining a company that has strong growth goals. You can make your application through our website:
Email de contacto:email@example.com